The marketing future of selling your home or business is now. No other Realtor in the Iowa Great Lakes has more technical and online marketing experience the Aaron Jones of BojiHomes.com. With over 80 domains/web sites dedicated to leading buyers to your listing, BojiHomes.com is revolutionizing the way we market properties, homes, and businesses to potential buyers. We don't believe that web tools such as google adwords, adsense, Facebook, Twitter, youtube and the like are just buzz words. They are concrete avenues we utilize to organically find buyers for your listing. Nearly 100% of all property searches begin online. But not to worry, we also advertise on radio, newspaper, magazines, and signage. BojiHomes also donates to charitable organizations that not only help our area, but gives you, the seller more exposure.
For those of you ready to sell or tinkering with the idea of selling your home, you need not look any farther than RE/MAX. Take a look below at the simple facts. Many people in the Lakes area, when buying a home, are coming from our of town. They may be looking for a vacation home, or may be looking to relocate (why wouldn't you?). Where do you think they look first? RE/MAX, of course. With the power of RE/MAX and our unique marketing approach, my team is able to market your property all over the United States and the World. RE/MAX offers us the tools for creative marketing campaigns and design centers allowing your home to be showcased unlike any other. But it's not all about marketing, you still get professional assistance when it comes to valuing and pricing your home. We are here to help you with ideas on how to improve the saleability of your home, and most importantly I do the work, so you don't have to. I will negotiate, and present offers and counter-offers and give you peace of mind, all the way through closing.
Below are the facts, and you can see why RE/MAX is the smart choice.
• Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
• RE/MAX Associates average more sales than other real estate agents.
• RE/MAX Associates have more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
• RE/MAX has the most productive sales force in real estate.
• Billions of dollars have been spent promoting the RE/MAX brand and agents.
• RE/MAX is the most recognized name in real estate.
• No name in real estate is better known than RE/MAX.
• When you join RE/MAX you're receiving the benefit of billions of dollars of advertising that have made RE/MAX the real estate leader it is today.
• RE/MAX dominated national TV advertising in 2010, reaching more viewers than all other real estate brands combined.
• RE/MAX dominates national real estate TV advertising.
• In 2010, RE/MAX dominated national TV advertising, with a 59-percent Share of Voice, for viewers 25-54.
• Millions of buyers and sellers visit remax.com.
• Millions of buyers and sellers visit remax.com for their real estate needs.
• remax.com attracts millions of buyers and sellers.
• remax.com attracts millions of real estate buyers and sellers.
• remax.com is the most visited real estate franchise Web site.
"ComScore, Compete.com and Hitwise for 6-month period ending Aug. 31, 2011")
• remax.com shows all of the listings in thousands of cities and towns.
• RE/MAX is in more countries than any other real estate brand.
• RE/MAX is in more countries than any of our competitors.
• RE/MAX is in over 80 countries, more than any of its competitors.
• The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is the largest in the world.
• The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is the largest in North America.
• RE/MAX agents make up less than 2 percent of real estate agents, but account for more than 12 percent of all agents' sales.
• RE/MAX offers support and services not available at other real estate companies.
• Each year, RE/MAX agents help hundreds of thousands of families buy or sell a home.
The harbor is a man made inlet located on the north end of West Lake. A board walk surrounds the harbor and this is one of the most tranquil parts of the lake. Homeowners in the harbor have a more