I will help you find a solid lender or broker. You might also ask friends, family members and colleagues for references as well.
When interviewing lenders and mortgage brokers, consider asking the following questions:
• What fees are involved?
• What types of mortgages might I qualify for?
• What interest rates are available for different types of mortgages?
• Can I lock in an interest rate? Will it cost me anything to do that?
• What are the closing costs? Can I wrap these costs into the mortgage?
• How much cash will I have to bring to closing?
• How long will it take to process my loan?
• Are there special programs I might be eligible for?
• Can I get references of customers you've worked with in the last two years?
• How many lenders do you work with? (For mortgage brokers only.)
• How are you paid? How do you make money on my loan? (For mortgage brokers only.)
The newsletter is sent periodically and will update you on the latest real estate news and offers.